AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 2,296 Dak Sevak, BPM, ABPM cycle-III Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Online Application form link active @ www.appost.in/gdsonline.
India Post Recruiting team, which is published employment notification for GDS Direct Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Post office circle. There are number of total vacancies 2296. Hereby, job finders from AP state may go to apply application through online mode. 10th Pass Govt Jobs kindly available in this article in form of Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master. Hopefuls just require AP GDS Notification 2021 PDF in Cycle-3 vacancies. And another is quick links to download GDS Advertisement of AP Post office. Interested candidates rise-up their hands for submission links of AP GDS Online Application form 2021 to be shortlist in computerized merit list nomination. A bright career offer again active for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate boys/ girls. A stop is available here for their satisfaction with Latest Govt Jobs in your area / AP District Wise Jobs. Hence, all possible information covering here on topic of AP Dak Sevak Vacancy Online Form, so browse below.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Department of Post (DoP) introduce a fresh job advertisement for year 2020-2021. Of-course, vacancies are GDS Cycle-III Recruitment. Moreover, selection process is exactly matching with last notification. Which means selection is based in preparing merit list by calculating 10th / SSC Standard obtained marks, merit list. Individuals getting direct job opportunity here in field of India Post BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak. Equally the submission of applications is also made by On-line intermediate. Highly noticed that office not accept any kind of offline applications. To initiate for filling registration you are remember AP Post GDS Online Apply Important Dates which has started by 27th Jan. 2021 to 26th Feb. 2021. The necessary concerning links as official is access publicly, known as appost.in/gdsonline.
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|♦ GDS JOB HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||INDIA POST|
|Postal Circle Name:||Andhra Pradesh Post Office|
|Advertisement No. :||RE/APCO/3-11/2020|
|Total Vacancies :||2,296 posts|
|Name of Job :||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-3|
|Job Place :||AP State|
|Registration Dates :|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Direct Merit List|
|Official Website :||www.appost.in|
AP GDS Vacancy 2021 Details – Post Wise
|Unreserved (UR)||947 posts|
|Other Backword Caste (OBC)||507 posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||324 posts|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||279 posts|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||143 posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||18 posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||34 posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||35 posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||09 posts|
|GRAND TOTAL||2296 posts|
AP Postal Circle Job 2021 Eligibility Criteria
✅ Qualification Criteria: Aspirants must have the below minimum education certificate from a organized university / institutes or its equivalent study program.
- Matriculation (10th pass / SSLC) with mandatory Mathematics, Local Language & English subject.
- Computer Certificate / Basic knowledge of at least 60 days from a computer training institute run by Central / State Government, Board, University.
- Basic Knowledge of local language (Speak, Write, Read)
✅ Age Limit as on 27th January 2021:
- The standard age limit followed between 18 years to 40 years. Category wise age relaxation explained in notification.
- The upper age limit is 45 years for Schedule Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) and a employment of the Union of India or State Government.
- Upper Age limit is 43 years for OBC and EWS communities candidates.
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (UR): 50 Years.
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (OBC): 53 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (SC/ST): 55 Years
✅ Selection Process :
The finalizing criteria of selection will be based on marks obtained in 10th Class board exam’s aggregate percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals.
✅ Salary / Pay Scale :
- For BPM (Branch Postmaster) : Mini TRCA for 04 Hrs. Level-1 in TRCA Slab ₹ 12,000/- & Mini TRCA for 05 Hrs. Level-2 in TRCA Slab ₹ 14,500/- per month.
- For ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster) & DAK SEVAK : Mini TRCA for 04 Hrs. Level-1 in TRCA Slab ₹ 10,000/- & Mini TRCA for 05 Hrs. Level-2 in TRCA Slab ₹ 12,000/- per month.
✅ Application Form Fee:
- For General / OBC / EWS candidates have to pay : ₹ 100/-
- For SC / ST candidates have to pay : ₹ 000/-
How to apply AP GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Form ?
With a suitable web browser, PC, internet connection and payment option, any candidates can register their candidature under AP Post GDS 2021 Recruitment Notification from their home. You may use below instructions:-
- Step 01 : Open the official website of AP Post Link specified below.
- Step 02 : Go to the section of “Recruitment Cycle-III”.
- Step 03 : Out of several links there, Just Choose AP Postal GDS Notification 2021.
- Step 04 : Download the detailed advertisement PDF & read it first.
- Step 05 : If all set, then time to go for Online Apply Link.
- Step 06 : A blank on-line application form will print on screen, where you may fill your personal, academic information, upload soft copy of marksheets (10th, 12th, Graduate), Photo & Sign and others.
- Step 07 : Pay form fee belonging to your category / reservation.
- Step 08 : In the end remember, Download form print out after successfully submission.
Following things require during filling registration form :
- You have scanned your latest / color photo and sign.
- Collect board / university certifications & degrees to fill correct details
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI BHEM ID payment option
- Online Form filling direct link & Detailed notification
- Internet connection and PC or Laptop device.
Quick Links :
Download Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 PDF (Available Now)
AP GDS Important Dates:
|Official Notification Date||27th January 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||27th January 2021|
|Online Application Fee Submission Date||27th January 2021|
|Exam Registration Last Date||26th February 2021|
|Online Fee Submit Last Date||26th February 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||To be available soon|
|Date of Result||Announce Later|
All The best Friends, We wish you very best, that this information will help to make your career in India Post office Job 2021 Notifications. You may bookmarks (www.examsedu.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for regular update here.Share it among your friends, if it is useful for them. Or leave reply to us in below comment box if any query.
AP Post office authority website is appost.in.
An applicant must have SSLC (10th) examination memo to be eligible.
There total number of posts are 2296 vacancies.
Organization fixed 27/01/2021 to 26/02/2021 start to end days respectively for online application invitation.