GMCH Assam Recruitment 2020 notification issued along multiple vacancies online application for 244 grade IV, grade III, Driver posts through its official website http://gmchassam.gov.in.
Gauhati Medical College and Hospital has released new employment advertisement for the Assam GMCH Recruitment 2020 to fill up 244 various posts in different position like Plumber, Laboratory Technician, Dresser, ECG Technician, Anaesthetic Technician, Chemist, Stenographer, Account Assistant, Photographer, Driver, Grade-IV on its main web portal http://gmchassam.gov.in. All the hopefuls & appropriate aspirants who are willing govt job in Assam, are having good opportunity to being a part of the available recruitment.
The Gauhati Medical College and Hospital is main known as (GMCH). Its location is british surgeon of the east india company with name of Dr. John Berry White, MRCS. Even it is placed in Assam for health education and health care science 18998-99, Dibrugarh. It has rights of first medical college in Assam. Not continually but it recruitment for talented & trusty candidates right now. Skillful candidates for all the departments can apply online form to targeting the job notification as it is appropriated by organization.
For submission online application form regarding GMCH Assam Jobs 2020, application who is going to fill the grade 4 posts should have requisite for eligibility criteria like education qualification HSLC, Class VIII pass with minimum 50% marks in all the concerned subjects or its equivalent education possession. Registration can be submit online from 31st January, 2020 to 14th February, 2020 for the available recruitment using its original portal.
However, you can see there is many kind of vacancies in gmch department. So separately candidates have to choose one only with their best match or desire. In the below section, each can be aware about age limit, eligibility conditions, selection process, important dates i.e.
GMCH Assam Recruitment 2020
Organization : Gauhati Medical College and Hospital
Category : State Government
Location of Job : Assam
No. of Total Vacancies : 244 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Jobs 2020
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
- Applicants Age limit should be less than 38 years and more than 18 years.
- Age relaxation will be remarkable as per reserved categories (BC/SC/ST/PWD) of students by assam government.
Education Qualification :
- Plumber : ITI passout in plumbin
- Laboratory Technician : HSSLC or its equivalent passout along diploma / certificate in laboratory technician.
- Dresser : HSSLC (science) with diploma in physician assistant course / OT Technician course.
- ECG Technician : Diploma in ECG Technician Course or diploma in cardiac care technology
- Anaesthetic Technician : Diploma in HSSCL with science with diploma in Anaesthesia technician.
- Chemist : Sc degree pass out with Chemistry / B.Pharma from a recognized university
- Stenographer : Graduation in any discipline with stenographer and 1 year computer diploma certificate.
- Account Assistant : Graduation in any discipline with 1 year computer diploma certificate.
- Photographer : Graduation in any discipline with stenographer and 1 year diploma certificate in photography from ITI institutes.
- Driver : HSLC pass out minimum with Valid Medium motor vehicle license (Transport) issue by component authority.
- Grade-IV : Only Class 8th (VIII) pass out are eligible
Pay Scale (Salary) :
- Plumber : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 5,600
- Laboratory Technician : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 6,200
- Dresser : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 5,000
- ECG Technician : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 5,600
- Anaesthetic Technician : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 6,200
- Chemist : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 8,700
- Stenographer : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 6,200
- Photographer, Account Assistant : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 6,200
- Driver : Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 5,000
- Grade IV : Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 52,000 with Grade pay Rs. 3,900
GMCH Vacancy Details
Selection Procedure :
Candidates visit to guauhati medical college hospital, Guwahati, Assm official website www.gmchassam.gov.in to submission application form with their documents required for eligibility and one written examination for all posts.
How to Apply gmch online application form :
- First, log on to authority official portal http://gmchassam.gov.in
- On the Home page check for News, Order or view all
- Select notification link of various posts including Grade-IV and Driver
- Read details and chose our eligibility post type
- Then come back and choose Apply Online link
- Carefully you have to fill and upload all concerning details
- Once again verify the information or make payment
- In the end download the filled successful form pdf
Necessary Date :
- 31/01/2020 : Commencement of online application form
- 14/02/2020 : Registration applying last date
- Note : Exam Date / Admit Card will be offer later in next article.
Quick Links :
Authorized Website : www.gmchassam.gov.in
We hope www.Examsedu.in team will server best information to you all, you can tell us in below comment box.