Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Notification released for Trade Apprentice Posts MDL Jobs Application Form apply online @mazagondock.in.
Dear Job Hunters !! Here we have active link of Latest Government Jobs released by Centre or Indian State / UT’s Public Service Commission. Recently, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Recruitment Process for Non-Executive Posts in various skilled and semi-skilled departments. MDL Vacancy Notification this time appears for massive job opening. There are total MDL 425 vacancies available to fill up by board. Hence, eligible contenders can utilize this employment news to build their career with Mazagon Dock organization. A quick link to apply online for MDL Various Posts is mentioned in the bottom of this article. So, all important details regarding Mazagon Dock Vacancy have updated in this blog post for candidates. So read it till the end carefully.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
As per Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Employment Advertisement, MDL going to heir 1388 vacancies through online web portal. Department looking for energetic and qualify aspirants for Skilled ID-I (Composite Welders, Electrician, Fitter, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Structural Fabricator, Store Keeper & Others) whereas Semi-skilled ID-II (Utility Hand) vacancies. If you have intermediate pass out along with a trade certificate of their relevant post then go through this employment for apply online Mazagon Dock Latest Recruitment. Holding education certificate from a reputed board / university you have to fill-up registration as per your desire trades in MDL.
Therefore, opening date and last date for submission of MDL Non-Executive Online Application Form has specified by authority already. Thus, you should start applying online registration process from 22nd July 2021 and it will end by 10th August 2021. Another eligibility sector is age limitation, which must be 14 to 21 years. MDL Job selection procedure is followed by written examination, experience in shipbuilding industry and trade test. Below is Mazagon Dock Recruitment Notification PDF link to download it and read at once.
MDL Skilled & Semi-Skilled Recruitment 2021 Details:
|♦ JOB HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited [M.D.L]|
|Advertisement No. :||MDL/HR-REC-NE/93/2021|
|Total Vacancies :||425 Posts|
|Name of Job :||Non-Executive (Skilled / Semi Skilled)|
|Job Place :||Division Wise|
|Registration Dates :||22/07/2021 to 10/08/2021|
|Job Category :||Central Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination, Experience, Trade Test|
|Official Website :||@mazagondock.in|
Allocation of Vacancy :
Group “A”(10th Class Passed)
- Draftsman (Mech.) – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 34 Posts
- Fitter – 62 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 72 Posts
- Structural Fitter – 63 Posts
Group “B”(I.T.I Passed)
- Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter) – 20 Posts
- Electrician -15 Posts
- Pipe Fitter-15 Posts
- Welder-15 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 15 Posts
- Carpenter – 21 Posts
Group “C”(8th Class Passed )
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 26 Posts
- Rigger – 47 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MDL Vacancy 2021
Age Limit :
- Group A – 15 to 19 years
- Group B – 16 to 21 years
- Group C – 14 to 18 years
- Group A (Draftsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Structural) – The candidate should have Passed SSC in General Science & Mathematics securing minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS / DIVYANG/ AFC; Pass Class for SC/ST Only. In case of passing criteria is best of 5 subjects taken, General Science & Mathematics Should be the Part of the Qualifying Board Curriculum & Candidate should have passed, Otherwise, Application will be rejected.
- Pipe Fitter – The candidate should have Passed SSC securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC /EWS / DIVYANG,/ AFC; Pass Class for SC/ST Only.
- Group B – Passed ITI in Fitter / Electrician / Plumber / Welder / Computer Operator & Programming Assistant / Carpenter trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS / DIVYANG / AFC.
- Group C – 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system Passed with Science & Mathematics securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS / DIVYANG / AFC; Pass class for SC/ST only
- Ref. Mechanic : Passed SSC or its similar board exam which was organized by government and national apprenticeship certificate examination passed in the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning” / Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning / Mechanic (Central Air Conditioning Plant, Industrial cooling and Package Air conditioning) / Mechanic (Cold storage, Ice plant and Ice candy plant).
- Carpenter : Applicant must passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship certificate examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter / Shipwright (wood)”.
- Chipper Grinder : A SSC and NAC in any trade and have worked in shipbuilding industry as chipper grinder for minimum period of one year may apply for the said post directly. Also experience certificate should be certificate by the Personnel Dept.
- Compressor Attendant : The compressor attendant is not a designated trade under apprenticeship Act. The candidates who have passed SSC & NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine tool maintenance and worked in MDL / Shipbuilding Industry as a compressor attendant for minimum one year may apply for the post of compressor attendant. Also experience certificate should be certificate by the Personnel Dept.
- For further posts download Advt. No.
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Skilled ID-I : ₹ 17,000/- to ₹ 64,360
- Semi-Skilled ID-II : ₹ 13,200/- to ₹ 49,910
Selection Process for Appointment:
- First Stage : Online Examination (Computer-based test): – only Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C will be called for Online Examination (Computer-based examination). The Online Examination will consist 100 Number of Multiple Choice questions based of the Minimum Qualification of respective Groups (i.e. Class 10th Pass for Group A, ITI Pass for Group B & Class 8th Pass for Group C) and the Examination will be of 2 hours duration.
- Second Stage: Medical Examination & Document Verification:- Candidates securing maximum marks (each Group & Category wise) in Online Exam would only be called for Medical Examination & Document Verification, Schedule for Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C. Medical Examination will be done by the Medical Officer of the Company. If any candidate is advised for specialist opinion i.e. X-ray, Blood Test etc., it will be at their cost.
- Third Stage: Trade Allotment: The candidates would only be called in Order of merit marks obtained in the Online Exam. In case of absenteeism or non-acceptance of available merit seats, the candidature will be rejected immediately & the next available candidate in the order of merit will be called.
Certificates / Documents to be Attached:
Candidates must have following certificates list and also agree as Submitted by me and put their full signature and date on the same and they must not attach the original documents to their applicants.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / +2 Examination certificate
- Experience Certificate.
- Trade & Training Certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Any identity proof.
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as E.W.S. / S.C. / S.T.
- Disability Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate.
- No objection certificate.
- Sports certificate.
How to Apply Online:
- Initially login to official website https://mazagondock.in
- Further navigate Career > Online Recruitment > Non-Executive posts
- Register by filling all necessary and additionally information and submit form.
- Open email account and click on validation link.
- Now, logged-in with your “Username” & “Password”.
- Choose job category Non-executive and read the Eligibility Criteria.
- In II Registration process upload scanned soft copy for photo, signature and required certificates.
- Once complete all details, review your Application Form for cross check.
- Submit it successfully at finally or Save PDF & Print Application for future use.
- For General / OBC / EWS Categories : ₹ 100/- will be charge by bank.
- No Fee For SC / ST
- Payment Mode will be Online.
|Official Notification Release Date||22nd July 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||22nd July 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||10th August 2021|
|Date for Releasing List of Eligible & Not Eligible Candidates||16th August 2021|
|Last Date of representation regarding ineligibility||22nd August 2021|
|Date of uploading Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Online Examination||23rd August 2021|
|Exam Date||04th week of August 2021|
|Result / Merit List release date||To be notified later|
ALL THE BEST !! Friends for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 …. !!! You may regular follow www.ExamsEdu.in blog for more update regarding Government Job & Career in future.