Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Hcraj Junior Assistant & JJA, Clerk Grade-II Exam syllabus 2020 check RHC Clerk (LDC) Exam Pattern & Scheme of Written Test, also get help i.e. How to prepare for Raj High Court Clerk Exam 2020-21 Best book & last years papers online pdf free download
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2020 PDF
According to the official advertisement : Rajasthan High court is going ahead to conduct Clerk Gr.-II Bharti Examination for 1760 vacancies along Junior Assistant, JJA position. To fill these jobs they are invited online application from 1st of October to 1st of November 2020. Thus in first round of selection high court of raj will organize a written test. Where everyone need to fall in minimum cut off marks for eligible in next round, that is typing test.
Scheme of Written Exam :
The competitive examination shall be held the test for ability of the candidates in the following subjects and each subject will carry the number of marks as explained below –
- Section – I
Written Test : Full questions paper will be consist of one part of 300 marks comprising of :
|Sr. No.||Paper Name||Max Marks||Minimum Cut off for SC/ST & PH||Min. Cut off for all others||Exam duration|
|I||Part-A Hindi||100||120 Marks||135 Marks||2 Hours|
Exam Pattern :
The method of conducting written test will be cover following points :
- Exam part shall have 50 multiple choice question (MCQs) bearing two marks for each question.
- Written test will be conducted through OMR Answer Sheet (Offline).
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the written test.
Syllabus for Written Test will be under these topics :
- संधि, संधि के भेद ओर संधि विछेद
- समास, समास की भेद, विग्रह ओर समासिक पदों की रचना
- प्रयायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- शब्द-युग्म / समश्रुत शब्द
- शब्द- शुधि
- वाक्य – शुधि
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे ओर लोकोक्तियाँ
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses/Sequences of Tenses
- Voice : Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct and Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory & Vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners & Prepositions
- Correction of Sentences including subject, verb, agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and Words wrongly used.
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Type-writing test on Compute and the computer test (speed and efficiency test) shall consist of two papers:
|S. No.||Paper||Language||Duration||Max. marks||Min. Marks for SC/ST, PH||Min. Marks for Others|
|I||Paper-I Speed Test||Hindi / English||5 Minutes / 5 Minutes||25/25||20||22.5|
|II||Paper-II Efficiency Test||“”||10 Minutes||50||20||22.5|
Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test :
- The font for computer test shall be “Jruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in dual language, @ English and Hindi.
- Efficiency Test may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of the test, paragraph, page & table using proper methods and formatting of letter.
Tips : To be select yourself in Raj HC Clerk Exam 2020 – 2021, you must have to solve previous years rajasthan high court Clerk / LDC question paper and increase the accuracy and knowledge.
Recommended To You
|TN Police Job 2020 (10906 Posts)||Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 (2038 Posts)||High Court Recruitment 2020 (1760 Posts)|
|RHC Class IV Exam Date 2020||Maharashtra Scholarship Result 2020||DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date 2020|