Rajasthan Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 notification has been published by RPSC. The Rajasthan Pashupalan vibhag going to recruit 900 (पशु चिकित्सक अधिकारी) in their organization. Applicable candidates can submission online application form from 25thOctober 2019 to 24thNovember 2019 @ 12 PM. Submit of registration may be applicable through sso id generate and rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in departmental website. So, dear you have to read out the detailed advt. no. 06/bharti/V.O./EP-I/2019-20 available publicly.
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply for 900 vacancy
Candidates first read the original information such as eligibility of rajasthan veterinary, salary, education qualification, physical commencement, exam dates and selection procedure. You have to check out below the process of How to apply RPSC veterinary officer vacancy application form.
|RPSC Veterinary Officer Bharti 2019 – Details|
|Department||Rajasthan Veterinary Organization|
|Recruiters||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Post||Veterinary Officer (VO)|
|Number of Posts||900 Vacancies|
|Minimum – 20 years
Maximum – 40 years
|1. Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent
2. working knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani culture
|Form Fee||Rs. 350/- for General, BC, OBC
Rs. 250/- for OBC / BC (non-creamy layer)
Rs. 150/- for SC, ST and others
|Online form submission start date||25-10-2019|
|Form submit last date||24-11-2019|
Vacancy Break-up Category wise
Important links for Application form & Notification
|Apply Online Form||Go Here|
|Download Veterinary Officer official notification||Download|
|Create SSO ID or Login link||Go Here|
|Download Syllabus||Come Soon|
|Check Exam Date & Admit Card||Come Soon|
How to fill RPSC Veterinary Officer Application Form
- In the first step you have to open rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in authorized portal.
- There you have to download advertisement notification of 06/2019-20.
- Then go to RPSC Online and select apply online option
- Link will redirect to SSO.Rajasthan.gov.in
- If you have sso id then login or create new sso id
- Select recruitment portal after logged in.
- Choose RPSC >> Veterinary Officer
- Go to apply online form link and fill form (personal & education details)
- Upload latest color photo and sign of candidates
- Pay form fee in stage-II for successfully done.